View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDRisk View Post
I tried this, didn't seem to work... are you loading the wallpaper using gallery? I cropped the photo to 1024x1200, loaded it using gallery, stretched the box to fit the whole picture, and the background came out looking fuzzy.
that's exactly what I did; took the 3888x2592 photo on my PC, cropped a portion of it using paint to reflect 1024x1200, transferred it to the VOX via SDcard, opened it in Galery, chose set as wallpaper, set the borders to full(which fit perfectly) and all was good.. I'll see if I can get a screen shot difference of the two tonight.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote