View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #6
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. Pockets View Post
Is the Sony software required to load books (either DRM or non-DRM) to the USB only Sony Readers?
I haven't had to use the Sony Reader Software (SRS) with my ereader except when loading ebooks that I purchased from the Sony Ebook Store. Due to my frustration with the software I searched for alternative and (based on the recommendations in these forums) found Calibre.

I've found Calibre a vast improvement over the SRS. It has many features not available in the SRS, including the ability to convert ebooks from one format to another. I now use it for all of my ebook management and to load ebooks on my Sony Reader's internal memory and on the memory card.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote