View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
vagoughs
vagoughs began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Problems getting epub to compile on Kindle Previewer

I've been trying since yesterday to compile an epub on Kindle Previewer with no luck. Each time, I get the same error message:

Info(prcgen):I1049: Building table of content URL: /var/folders/wy/m9vs8n7d59j5gyc1rz1znvnw0000gn/T/mobi-gzc49w/OEBPS/toc.ncx

Error(prcgen):E24010: Hyperlink not resolved in toc (One possible reason can be that the link points to a tag with style display:none):/var/folders/wy/m9vs8n7d59j5gyc1rz1znvnw0000gn/T/mobi-gzc49w/OEBPS/K04-NorthernVA.html#toc_marker-9

Error(prcgen):E24001: The table of content could not be built.

I've checked the main TOC and the link looks fine. I've gone into K04-NorthernVA to make sure the link is correct there, and it is. I've gone back into Adobe InDesign to first unlink, then re-link the text anchors to make sure they are correct. (And the link does, in fact, point to a tag with a character style, not to "none".) Then I try again, and still no luck.

What am I missing? All suggestions gratefully accepted. (I successfully uploaded this book last year -- this is for the 2013 updates -- so I've done this before, just can't figure out what's going wrong this time around.)

Thanks in advance!
vagoughs is offline   Reply With Quote