View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
No I haven't seen the drop-down other than the Advanced setting. Hope I find it this time! Thanks.

Is your album art (audiobook) art showing on the zip? Mine isn't. It shows an .alb file when I look on the computer.
My album art is not showing either.

One thing that bothers me is that, if you want to rewind, you have to do it blindly: you can't see how many minutes you are rewinding back. It reminds me a bit of rewinding cassette tapes back in the day.
I sometimes fall asleep listening to audiobooks, and always know how many mins the sleep timer was on, so I can guesstimate in the AM how many mins I lasted before I fell asleep. With this player, this doesn't even matter, since I have to rewind, listen, rewind, listen, rewind... you get the point
Or am I doing something wrong here?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote