View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Storing quotes: The best solution I could come up with...

Hi all, recently I've been spending A LOT of time trying to come up with a solution for storing quotes I've highlighted in ebooks on my Sony PRS-T2.

This is what I was able to come up with tonight:
I created another Evernote account and made a notebook in that account as the 'designated PRS-T2 uploader account' so all quotes I make on the PRS-T2 are now sent to that notebook in that account.

As normal, I highlight the quote on the PRS-T2, but now I add the page number in the space at the top half of the screen. This way I can see the page number of where the quote is from and I'm unable to accidentally edit it because it's a shared notebook, which is set to 'read only'.

I spent a lot of time on this so I'd appreciate opinions on possible problems I might have with this setup. I don't see any flaws with this as I'm able to do everything I want: quotes with page numbers and the book title as well as quotes being uneditable.

I hope this helps someone out there!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote