View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #10
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I am leaning toward a conversion piece of software that converts ePub to LRF/LRX.
That could work however wouldn't it be nicer to just take code from the 505 and apply it to the 500? The ePub/ADE code is already done, after all, and works fine (elsewhere).
Converting existing LRF/LRX files might be possible too, and if space on a PRS-500 is an issue converting them from LRF/LRX to ePub and then jettisoning the LRF/LRX code might provide space (if truly needed, but I have my doubts).
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote