View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm23 View Post
I have several ebooks that came with no paragraph spacing (i.e. no line breaks in between paragraphs and lines of dialogue). Checking the 'insert blank line between paragraphs" in the Look & Feel section doesn't help.

Does anyone handy with CSS know of a conditional command to enter a line break after quotes? I figure, at the very least, I can render the dialogue readable.

Thanks for any tips.
No
As in 'No magic bullet'

You probably have one of those Single Paragraph books where every newline was done by using a <br />

You need to (carefully) edit the source ( Sigil below) CODE and replace most <br /> with a </p> <p class=...
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote