Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #131
Thalinor
@Modders/Devs - Thank You
Thalinor is on a distinguished road

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro / Kobo Glo
First, thank you for the amazing Tweaks hack. Everything works fairly well on my Glo.

I was wondering if there was a way to remove "Previews" and "News and Magazines" (under Library)? Both menu options link to the Kobo book store, which is now thankfully hidden with this tweak, and thus no longer needed.

As others have said there is no way to get rid of Chess or Browser. I was going to add a "custom command" for Browser anyway, but it would be nice if any additional menu options like those be left up to the end user in future releases. End users can add those menu options (Chess, Browser, etc) anyway with custom commands.

I don't know if its possible, but can I add a script that executes on boot that after the device loads up to the home screen it auto switches to library, and then a 2ms later back to home? If so it would eliminate having to hit library and then home to get the tweaks to load.

Lastly, does anyone know if its possible to use this Weather Hack with the (updated) Kobo Tweaks hack in this thread, and if you think it will work on the Glo?

Last edited by Thalinor; 05-19-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Thalinor is offline   Reply With Quote