View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:13 AM   #33
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
That's basically what happended to me.

I was cleaning out messy Calibre code and replacing <p> tags with proper heading tags when I must have missed something and then it all disappears with an auto-clean.
The answer to that is, of course, don't enable auto-clean and restrict yourself to Pretty Print for manual tidying. And press Ctrl-S first!
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote