Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
sinistry
sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
hi

I am quite new here. I just happened to descend on this forum. In fact I do not know what is discussed here. I could not figure whether it is a general discussion platform or any special technical device/ gadget related forum. Though I have yet to have a comprehensive read here I would be really happy if somebody(ies) help me understand this forum. So that I can make posts or make replies
sinistry is offline   Reply With Quote