View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #14
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Strnad View Post
What about spacing between lines?

Does your ereading device have its own spacing, or is that a variable I should set?

What spacing do you prefer? Single, like a book, or 1.5, or doublespace?

Thanks for the input!
For me it depends on the way the paragraphs are formatted:

- If the first line of each paragraph is indented, then I prefer no space between paragraphs and no extra space between the lines.

- If the first line of each paragraph is not indented, then I prefer one blank line between each paragraph but no extra space between the lines.

I format my ebooks as PDFs (generated from OpenDocument files) so I have a great deal of flexibility when formatting my ebooks. Setting the above formatting is just a matter of changing the paragraph style.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote