View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #54
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post

For active people waiting is no option. And 9,7" devices are mostly buyed by active people, who is not only reading but also working with their e-documents.

It is better to be active and at least to share some ideas (like the people in posts above), what could be done to improve the world, than wait till someone else it does, I think..
No idea what you could possibly mean.
Seems to me you mix up activity with impatience.
Scientists were inactive before the invention of ereaders? People want this kind of readers because reading on a PC is hard on the eyes for most people. I have to work with PDFs daily, I can work wonderfully with Vista. Everything almost perfect as far as software goes. Android meanwhile has it all. Problem is the display.

What is the use of sharing ideas that are actually already working on other platforms?
In my opinion it is the responsibility of software developers to first look around and find out how other software performs. Then improve it.

On PB as well as Onyx devices you can only read and make some annotations - maybe play sudoku - that's that.
All the suggestions will end in a dead alley because the wrong software platform is used.
We are talking here not just about improvements but implementing basic functions.
I have waited for more than one year, I probably will have to wait another one - actively, not impatiently.
Impatience is not the appropriate mood for buying decisions.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote