View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:25 AM   #47
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
In regards to these freeze-ups, I have two naive questions:

1. Has anyone who has NOT synced with Sony's Reader software had the freezup? I have NOT synced.

2. When you "flip" the pages, how gentle are you? I use barely enough pressure to touch the screen (remember the sensors are hovering above the screen, not in the screen itself) and I only drag my finger about 1/4 of an inch, not all the way across the screen. Am I doing this the same way everyone else is? I haven't frozen yet, but I haven't read a lot either.

Any comments on these?

AJ
Question 1 - It happened before I synced.

Question 2 - I have a light touch. I don't swipe the whole screen & do a light flick. Do that with my PRS 350 too.

My new reader from Sony should be coming in today. So we'll see how it goes.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote