View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
I'm not unhappy with my 350 device itself, I like the pocketability and screen, I'm not a fan of the sony reader store thou, its a mess to find anything. I much prefer B&N online store. What other places can you buy mass market ebooks for the sony ?
I recommend the sticky thread at the top of the forum for bookstore options. Borders, Kobo, Booksonboard and ebooks.com are some of the more popular alternatives to the Sony store. I like the website inkmesh.com for price comparison shopping.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote