View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
hemisphire
Connoisseur
hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo, HP Pre2, Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandher57 View Post
I had posted three questions in the wrong forum...however I did receive an answer to one. And again, I apologize if these are already asked and answered....

Remaining issue #1
Uploading books to the Kobo memory from Calibre. Most of the time, this just doesn't work for me. It SHOWS that it has uploaded the book to the main device, but when I disconnect the new books do not show up... and upon reconnecting, Calibre informs me that the books I had previously uploaded are NOT on the device.

However... it does work when uploading to the removable SD card.
Interesting, haven't had any issues like these. What version of the firmware do you have? And when you've uploaded a book, can you go into Windows Explorer, go to the Kobo and see if the ebook is there?
hemisphire is offline   Reply With Quote