View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #23601
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her

She gives me everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She brings to me
And I love her

A love like ours
Could never die
As long as I
Have you near me

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWSTep55AKw )

Good morning, everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! Today's the day when all us guys receive chocolates from our female friends and lovers. I found a big box of Meiji Dark Chocolate Squares sitting on my keyboard when I got up this morning. Yippee! And to make today even more special, it's our Wedding Anniversary! 18 years ago today we stood at the counter in the City Hall and each used our hanko to stamp our marriage license! Then we went to Baskin&Robbins for ice cream sundaes! (I got up in the middle of the night and put the dozen roses I hid away yesterday on my wife's computer...) We'll do a bit better today though; it's off to Kobe for an all-you-can-eat Dim Sum restaurant!

But first, breakfast. That means a mug of East India "Royal Breakfast" tea, some miso soup, and rice with a few slices of prosciutto. Good, but I'm saving room for the Dim Sum!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote