View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhagrid View Post
So the verbiage 'just delete' is quite absurd IMO here.
Not at all. You said...

Quote:
Yes, I know Calibre does this - and one day when I go to 100% Linux I may use it again, but as things stand I do not like it under windows, it's mandatory file structure is simply abhorent to me, as is that it makes copies of copies of copies of everything it touches.
So, you have an eBook in ePub and you want it converted to Mobipocket. You do so have not have a copy in ePub and a copy in Mobipocket. If you no longer want the ePub copy, JUST DELETE IT. If you want to keep both, don't delete anything. You have control over what Calibre stores. You don't want something JUST DELETE IT. It's not absurd to delete what you don't want. Its very easy to do so.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote