View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #38
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriluvsbooks View Post
I picked up Lisa Jackson's newest book that just came out in hardback for 1.99 on Amazon. Not sure how long it will last. Hardback is still 16 plus. Title is You Don't Want to Know. It's a romantic suspense. Sorry for not posting a link. I haven't figured out how to cut and paste on the I pad.
terriluvsbooks, when you want to copy/paste with iPad...

Copying the link by tapping the url...hold your finger on it till it says SELECT ALL and tap that option. Then wherever you want to paste it hold your finger down it that spot, and the PASTE option will appear. Then tap paste for your URL to appear. You can also copy/paste single words by just taping SELECT, or if it's a sentence you can slide the blue highlight bar to cover it, and select COPY option.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote