View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowplay View Post
*shudders*

I don't think I could bring myself to cut up a book I liked. That's just wrong - wrong I tell you!
Even worse.... I slap them back together with a rubber band, then usually either share or donate. The first time a new friends gets "gifted" with one, I always have to explain about the sliced/dogeared/crumpled/swollen from getting soaked condition.

But the words still taste the same!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote