View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
EndlessWaves
Zealot
EndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseEndlessWaves juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
So... do you split? Always? If not too big? Never?
I just keep reading through the whole omnibus so even if I was bothered about tracking reading times it would be accurate.

As for keeping track of duplicates, Calibre's search returns results from all fields so sticking the contents of the omnibus in tags, comments or a custom column makes it easy to find if a book is in my library.
EndlessWaves is offline   Reply With Quote