View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:05 AM   #79
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
I was very interested to read your comments on this device, Cyberman tM and Mivo, thank you both.
One specific thing that I am interested in is the brightness of the light; at the lowest setting how bright is it? The kobo glo, for example, I find much too bright to use in a dark room, whereas the aura (6") is fine. Could either of you give a comparison?
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote