View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:18 AM   #425
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
What do you use for the following? Looking for a good app for each:

- Calendar/planner with Google Calendar sync
- Handwriting/notebook app with free-drawing option as opposed to just text, great if you could have botn in the same page, and Evernote integration a must.
I'm not sure about the handwriting app (mine all take typing input only I think), but the calendar app that comes with your Fire integrates with Google Calendar already, so I never have needed a secondary app for that.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote