Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Lots of interesting looking books there, but I'm not sure what the "stuck in a rut" means. Does it mean you're struggling to maintain interest in a book at the moment?

If so, as long as you don't mind those YA type stories, I'd recommend one of them: Cirque du Freak or Iron King. With uninterrupted reading time, you'll probably devour one of them quite quickly and it might give you great momentum for your next read. But I may be interpreting your issue incorrectly.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote