View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
My editor at Penguin Group (Canada) says the Kobo ebookstore sells far more ebooks in Canada than does Kindle.
Would these be all ebooks or just Penguin ebooks. Do you have a statistical reference? I know at least 10 people who buy kindle books regularly. More than one a week. No-one I know has ever bought a Kobo book. Not that that means anything but I find it hard to believe that Kobo sells more actual ebooks anywhere than Amazon. If they did I would expect them to be announcing it.

Perhaps your editor would furnish us with a link to the ebook sales figures in Canada for kobo and Amazon?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote