View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 08:03 AM   #9
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
Hello everybody,

Finaly, Holland also got T1's!
I received mine today and I'm looking foward to joining this forum and asking your help .
I'm going to enjoy my reader now
Dammit! I ordered it September first on sony.de. I wasn't aware I could have ordered it any time before that. All I get is "... whenever the article is available AGAIN we will ship it forthwith...".

Sometimes(I can't help checking) it says "Payment has been consummated", but then it reverts back to "..whenever..available...etc". So they have had plenty of time using MY money.

Looking at the Hollandish sony-site I see "Verzending eind oktober" so I'm not gonna try getting it faster from there, but damn, is Joy736 one lucky duchperson.

Sony did say that they would be shipping it "beginning of Oktober" when I orderd it, but I guess that's kinda like "when hell freezes over" or "when the Duch win the world cup"

Last edited by bibahbuzemann; 10-21-2011 at 08:23 AM.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote