View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
In other words, it seems the screen is not E Ink. But they don't say what it is
Oh, that's interesting. I read it as being eInk with a new controller, but that was from the translation. If it's a different display technology entirely, I wonder if it might be LiquavistaBright, although I'm not sure they're still looking at the eReader market after they got acquired by Samsung.

The only other fast bi-stable display I know about is Mirasol, but I thought they were concentrating on their colour display.

Hopefully more info will be available soon.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote