View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 04:25 AM   #138
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You can easily create a template for your own with the code snippets in this thread. It is usually better to only put the styles in the stylesheet that you are using to prevent redundant coding.
You don't have to be a wizard, most stuff isn't really complex. At least basic CSS knowledge is invaluable if you are creating ePUBs. Personally I am not to crazy about the stylesheets ID generates. The examples I have seen here on the forum has a lot of redundant code. I think most stylesheets can be reduced to approx. 20% with no impacton the display of the text.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote