View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #13
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
As are my PRS-505, 350 & 650 with covers... also depends on the pockets... my PRS-505 travels everywhere (and every day) in my pocket and has done for several years... I suppose it also depends on how you treat yourself and your pockets...
I'm carried gently on the backs of specially trained peacocks at all times, aren't you?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote