Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Give Sony PRS 300 available in bestbuy, target and walmart (and sometimes Costco, Sam's club) a shot, the screen is 5" as opposed to the 6" kindle and nook, but you can enlarge the fonts. Screen contrast is one of the best - close to the nook. It's small/thin and lighter than a nook, navigation is more straightforward and easier, very long battery life, can load library books via USB, can load any free or low-priced books in epub format (including ebooks from B&N, but not amazon's ebooks).
The Sony PRS 300 might be what I'm looking for. Between the free epub books from the library plus books in the Sony Reader Library and on Google I should have plenty to read. I'll have to check it out at Best Buy, Walmart or Costco.

Thank you very much.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote