View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
If you buy from B&N then your best bet is to get an ePub, because its DRM is easier to remove than from eReader. Currently, it seems you need to download the B&N ebook from within Windows B&N Reader to get the ePub version (you might still get the eReader version, but it is worth trying). The ebook will be in My Documents\My BN eBooks\EMAIL. Then see Barnes & Noble DRM for EPUB circumvented.

Note that B&N is the only ebook store currently using "password" DRM for ePubs. If you buy ePubs from any other store they should work "as is" on your PRS-300.
The problem with B&N is that you do not know what you are getting when you buy the book (could be ePub or PDB). My advice is do not buy from B&N unless you have a nook, Blackberry or iPhone or want to read the book on your computer.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote