View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #14
JoppyFurr
Coding fuzzball
JoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by drauger View Post
Do you plan to add K4 support? I mean the opportunity to use FiveWay buttons to enter text.
Hi,

At the moment, I don't have any plans for the terminal emulator outside of the Kindle Touch, seeing as the Touch is the only device that I have to play around with and test code on.

However, my source code is all open, and anybody is welcome to take a copy and modify it to work with the K4, or any other device.
JoppyFurr is offline   Reply With Quote