View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
acollie25
acollie25 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Creating an E-Book Quiz in Mobipocket Creator for Kindle

Hi all!

I am attempting to create a quiz (if it is interactive that would be best) in Mobipocket Creator. I only have a basic understanding on anything computer-related and so I'm having a difficult time with this. I'm a nursing student and studying for the NCLEX exam (board exam) and my intention is to type in some practice NCLEX questions and take a quiz on my Kindle. I downloaded Mobipocket Creator and typed in some quiz questions in the form that it provided and then clicked "Build".

When I downloaded the file to my Kindle found the formatting to be incorrect. The questions are in a multiple answer format and there is no spacing or delineation between the multiple answers (no check box). Additionally, where it says "See the Correct Answer" and is supposed to be clickable, that does not work.

As I said, I am a nursing student and not really that technologically advanced. I can do a little bit of html and we have Dreamweaver on the computer. I was just wondering if this was a quick fix or if it would require some major coding to repair.

Any help would be appreciated!!
Ashley
acollie25 is offline   Reply With Quote