View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #19
moyogi2
ereader apprentice guru
moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-T1, Sony 300 (so far)
Over the past 20 or 30 years, I have spent at least $1000 a year on books, including 25 cent paperbacks and new issue hardcovers, used books, and trade paper. And don't get me started on magazines. I ordered a Kindle 3 the day they were introduced, and since then I have spent $20 on paper books and about $200 on ebooks, many discounted, and many free books. I think the only loser in this deal is my local library, because I won't be dropping off several boxes of books for their annual sale.

I have spent less but read the same amount or more, I don't have the stacks of books to be read sitting around, and it is just so easy to take the Kindle with me, with several books to be read on it that I can choose from, depending on my mood.
moyogi2 is offline   Reply With Quote