View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Font changing sizes...

I'm having a peculiar problem with *one* book that I'm reading. Every once in a while, I press the back button and for some reason the font shrinks down in size. And when it does that, I can't seem to restore it back to my regular size - but only on that book. If I go to another book in my library, the font is the size I choose and I can change it - but when I go back to the first book, it's still tiny.

And every once in a while, I somehow manage to restore it to slightly larger, but I'm not even sure how I did it or how to fix it when it happens again - it seems random.

Has anybody had this happen or have a solution?
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote