View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #6
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
The pen does feel slippery on the iliad but I got used to it pretty quickly. My handwriting is very poor yet the software I bought from irex does a pretty good job despite my not yet completing the little training exercise to help the software figure out my writing style. You can create and load templates on the iliad for note taking which is pretty helpful. I find it easier to turn the iliad and write in landscape mode, longer lines that way. A lot of the notes I write on the iliad stay on the iliad such as shopping lists.

I have no experience with a tablet pc so can give no advice on comparisons. I find the iliad a delight to use. I love the experience with just straight reading but the ability to cart around pdf's for technical purposes is very helpful and so is the note taking.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote