View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
make font size same throughout book ?

I have one novel which , on my kindle, starts out with very small text, then changes to a larger font about 1/4 of the way through.

almost certainly due to a previous conversion before I found it.

Is there a simple to use setting which tells calibre to reconvert with font size normal throughout, or do I have to track down the offending font size change somehow ?

I would not mind having this as a default setting for all conversions , so that all that books which I send to kindle have the same font size ( most do anyway but occasionally one is larger or smaller than the others )
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote