View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:28 AM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
One reason I would love to be able to a simple search in BookView: the ability to search for stray glyphs that are NOT part of a code tag. For example, straight quotes, ampersands, <, >, slashes, etc.

I seem to end up having to copy&paste the text from BookView into Notepad++ or something, in order to be able to search those out.

I only know a tiny bit of regex, and have failed to design a proper search that would *exclude tags*. I guess I need to search through the forum for an antidote.

@Hoods7070, I've set my CodeView font to Monaco monospaced font, but I'm about to try out Courier Prime (newly released SIL OFL licensed font). Changing to monospace made working in codeview so much easier.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote