View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
I went through 5 or 6 books, opened them and checked the menu inside the book. No selection for making a shortcut. Back at the main screen, the shortcut is still empty. Must be a ver 1.8 capability. I'm looking forward to seeing it when I update. However, the selection Recent Documents on the main screen functions like you described. Is there a "Recent Documents" in the ver 1.8?
Sorry, I was unclear. I didn't mean the menu inside the book. When you've closed a book but the book is still marked then open the menu and under "files" there is the option "Create shortcut".
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote