View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 05:35 AM   #15
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I was, actually, serious....I do on occasion get a 'shock' from my car...but no where near as bad as I used to get.
Static buildups were a daily (or nightly) occurrence at one of the offices I used to work in, many many years ago.
Everytime I went out through a doorway (no door), I would get a zap into my right ear into an hearing aid; perhaps that is one reason why, now, I have a profound hearing loss in that side and a chronic infection that has lasted for 5 years without cure....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote