View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 03:14 AM   #13
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's true, Geoff, but the point is still that it appears as though the overwhelming majority of people don't have issues with it. It works perfectly for me, for example.

Too true...From what you've posted over the last months on how you set up your Cybook, I've learned a lot (thanks)....

Makes me wonder, though, what am I doing that is different enough to cause me to have problems...

(which - incidently Bookeen do not seem to be able to replicate!!)

Perhaps it's my body electricity that is transferred to the device...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote