View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 01:54 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is there anything new in the latest update, Jon, or is it just "stability" changes?
I cannot see anything new over the 05/30/2007 update. But I have not had it crash or fail to load like I have had some of the time in the 05/30/2007 release. So even if nothing is new, at least it's stable now.

if you've downloaded the 07/30/2007 update previously, I suggest you redownload the new attachment I put up as that one is a proper update from a fresh install. Turns out the update was just an update to the previous updates and if you want there from the install, you would miss stuff like making Sony books.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote