View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
CES 2010 jetBook LITE Hands On Demo

hey everyone! i was able to make it to the CES show this year and eReaders were the BOMB!

literally the only booths that were worth seeing had to be the Tech section filled with readers. i obviously went directly for the Ectaco jetBook since they are MY FAVORITES and actually got one of the reps to do a hands on demo of the new jetBook LITE.

its the only one on 4 AA batteries, uses TFT instead of e-ink, expandable up to 32GB via SD Card, and actually comes pre-loaded with 100 popular classics!

Hope you guys enjoy this!

if you cant see the embedded video, you can check out the direct link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN0qYcA2g4
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote