View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #31
Sregener
Addict
Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
However, to read the free magazine provided by the library, you have to first log into the library's site, and then go from there to the Zinio site, and you have to do that on a PC or Mac. At that point, you can subscribe to any of the free magazines. You then go back to the Zinio app to read them.
I have no problems using Chrome on my Android to log onto the library web site and go from there to the Zinio site. I don't recall if I needed to use my Mac initially to set things up, but I'm not sure why you would need a computer vs a tablet.
Sregener is offline   Reply With Quote