View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #33
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I wouldn't have problem with this. I like color... A lot (my iPad cover is pink and aquamarine). But SW? No thank you.
Same here, all my gadgets are in pink, purple, red and orange covers, but on the screen it's a bit too much. While I was getting extremely tired with the old look, I was hoping for MORE in iOS7.

It's still pages upon pages of squares with rounded corners - oh how I have learned to hate them! And now, to offset all the pastels, they added a ton of grey - so much grey that I want to cry, even in the (already ugly) folders are now all grey. I hate hate hate grey - its's a friggin' non-color that can't make up its mind if it wants to be white or black when it grows up.

I can't even vote, because I don't like either.

Last edited by xendula; 09-23-2013 at 11:25 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote