Thread: kepub problem
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Peter, correct me if I am wrong about this, but I thought that this issue was (mostly) resolved in one of the betas and then popped up again. I don't use all of the fonts, but I know that Nickel is still a problem--the descenders are cut off, and I get extra white space in Amasis.

Georgia seems "fixed" on the kepubs I have read lately. The optimist in me is thinking that this might be the first font they took care of when the last FW was (hurriedly) released because it is the default font for the reader when it is first set-up.
No... never been fixed in any of the beta's for me. I still have an excerpt from an ePub that will demonstrate this problem each and every time.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote