Thread: kepub problem
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #7
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
1) I don't always end up in the same place when coming out of sleep, or opening the book from the home screen
Known issue with the driver. Working on it, promise! (But I don't promise it'll be fixed anytime soon...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
2) Some times when I open the book (from the home screen, or after waking from sleep), the top or bottom lines are truncated.
If you have hyphenation enabled, this may be a known issue with the renderer (issues with kepub files with soft hyphens). I don't know if this is another manifestation of the same bug, but it's (IMO) a reasonable starting point. If you don't have hyphenation, it's been seen but I can't tell if it's a driver or renderer bug. It could also be related to your first item.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote