View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #765
kaito
Connoisseur
kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: k3w, gloHD
Just tried v2 and it looks much better on the Kindle Keyboard, thanks! Very nice laucher for my mplayer stations (just need to add "= > >> buttons next), I can sync my books over wifi (I compiled wget so I could mirror a webdir), and I added an item to refresh the booklist ("dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1").

Not sure if a minor bug or if it is just how kindlets work but it seems to draw itself after loading but I can see the top book title for a second through the top button before it refreshes/redraws a second time and then it looks fine.
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote