View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #753
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by haro138 View Post
Okay, I'm really sorry if I'm missing something here but I'm trying to install the "devcerts install.bin and kindlet_jailbreak_install.bin" files but my Kindle Touch continues to have the "update your kindle" option grayed out. I tried dropping one file at a time to the root of the kindle and have had no success. It is running 5.1.2 and has duokan installed. THANK YOU in advance.
update_k5_ALL_PW_ALL_devcerts_install.bin

and

update_k5_ALL_PW_ALL_kindlet_jailbreak_install.bin

for that device.

Are you putting them on via USB or via ssh?

Thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote