Thread: Calibre Speedup
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #36
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
so do I, but that is ONCE per book & I add, on average, maybe one book per day.

consider LOWERing the priority of calibre, let it run in the BACKground, & multitask/get on with your life while it does its thing.

I don't get how watching the progress bar of a book conversion can be the most interesting thing in anyone's day
I doubt that it is the most interesting thing in anyones day, just as squashing another person's enthusiasm is possibly not the highlight of yours.

I find it interesting and maybe some others do as well. Perhaps we deserve to be belittled because of this, but speaking for myself only, I find it a bit offensive to see two non contributing belittling posts . Just don't understand your motive here. Enlighten me.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote