View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I seen this written in press several times. are romance readers shamed by the choices they make of reading material?
Some people might be embarrassed by the covers, but I think the main reason romance readers have taken to digital reading in such a big way is that they tend to be voracious readers. They go through a lot of books, and it's just easier to deal with electronic files than stacks and stacks of books at home. I know I long ago had to stop buying books because I had nowhere to put them (and it seems like such a hassle to schlep them around to sell them afterwards.) With ebooks, though, I can buy as many books as I want!

Last edited by Suzanna; 04-09-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: clarity
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote